Purchase Consult

Consult Type

HOLY CRAP you have to be eating this

Holy Crap is a product I came across recently. This is great for any one that has issues with gluten or is trying to stay away from wheat in general. Holy Crap has some berries in it that makes for some natural sugar but overall its about as clean a food as you are going to get. There is also a skinny B version with no berries reducing the sugar to zero. I have not tried either but ordered my Holy Crap today. I will let you know what I think after I try it but with only 12 grams of carbs per 2 tablespoons servings and 6 grams of protein I have to give it a go. It also has a perfect ratio of Omega3 to Omega6 fats. Here is the nutritional profile:

Nutritional Facts
Per 2 Tablespoons (28g) Amount % Daily value
Calories 130
Fats 6 g 9%
Saturated 1 g 5%
Omega-6 2 g
Omega-3 2.5 g
Monounsaturated 0.7 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0%
Carbohydrate 12 g 4%
Fibre 4 g 16%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 6 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 6%
Iron 10%

At approximately $1.66 a serving its cheaper than an egg and toast breakfast. Holy Crap may not be your way to salvation but its definitely a way to a smaller waist and better health.

No comments: