Purchase Consult

Consult Type

Lets Begin!

Lets start from the beginning. I grew up in a family of athletes. My father was the head athletic trainer at UCONN and worked there for close to 40 years, so my roots are in fitness. I spent the better part of my life as an athlete and now consider myself somewhat of a Renaissance man in terms of fitness, nutrition and living well as I have my hands in all of it and don't claim to be an expert in any. I have extensively studied these subjects on my own and continue to do so. I have begun studying for a future in some and continue my own exploration in others. Needless to say, there are areas of fitness and nutrition that people will always disagree on and no matter who you obtain information from you should always take it with a grain of salt and pursue your own research to verify the accuracy of that information. We are all different. No one person is the same as the next and biochemical individuality will always mean that what works for one will not provide the same results for another. I am not a doctor nor do I claim to be but I have had success with all the trials and errors I have gone through to get where I am and continue to pursue perfection.

I became interested in writing a Blog about organic fitness, nutrition and living after driving my wife and family insane. My wife insisted that instead of bothering her with all this information I should simply share it with the world. I have a tendency to try to improve the nutrition and fitness levels of those around me because I want them to be the best they can be. All the Way Fitness seemed the perfect moniker because there is no halfway when you want to see results in your life, its everything or nothing, all the way or not. I see people hit the gym and then go to McDonald's for lunch! I see people eat great all day and then go home and eat greasy pizza for dinner every night! I see people avoid chemical toxins in one area of their life and embrace them in the next. This Blog will get us back to the natural, organic route to fitness, nutrition and overall wellness.

This Blog is of particular interest for all those out there that have felt overwhelmed by the plethora of information on nutrition and fitness. Many people ask me, "what do I eat to stay fit and slim?" "how do I exercise to reach my goals?" "what do I need to remove toxins from my body and what do I use in my home and life to live well?" The answers are simple but complicated at the same time as we are all different and so are our goals. However, with a simple plan, follow through and knowledge these goals can be reached without extreme measures, allowing everyone to live a life without regret but with a better outcome for their health.

This Blog will answer all those question and more. All the Way Fitness will provide everyone with information on the latest studies conducted on fitness and exercise as well as up to date information on food and nutrition. There will also be information concerning how to live well as fitness, nutrition and living well are all tied together in the end and you will never reach your goal in one without finding harmony in the others. This Blog is not my only venture and therefore I will only be able to post a few times a week at most in the beginning but hopefully I will be able to post daily in the future. I will attempt to post one article on fitness, nutrition and natural/organic living every week if possible. If you have any question about fitness, nutrition, living well or something you would like me to investigate for you in further detail, please do not hesitate to ask. Lets Begin!

No comments: