Purchase Consult

Consult Type

Remember that if you fall off the wagon just start over

No one eats perfect all the time. Everyone slips up and has something they shouldn't. Everyone goes more then a few weeks at a time without exercising. What seperates those that remain healthy from those that don't is getting back on the wagon. As long as you know you will slip up sometimes it will make it easier to start again. Consistency is king when it comes to diet and healthy. Don't continue down a bad course because you feel you have blown your health streak.

Take this Dr for example. He goes real easy on life. I heard he lived to be 140 with out even trying, no joke.



Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it...
Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make
you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.


Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water
out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain.
Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one.
If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil.
How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be
doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable!
It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions
you may have had about food and diets.

No comments: